24 Mar Coronavirus Update
Yesterday the coronavirus safety measures for events were extended to June 1. Despite CampZone only taking place from July 24 until August 3, we understand that you have questions about the effect this will have on CampZone. The preparations for CampZone will continue. We have an incredibly fun program planned for you and we will continue to update you on this multiple times a week.
Currently, there is no reason to cancel the event, but we will continue to keep an eye on the situation. If CampZone does have to be cancelled due to the coronavirus then everyone will be refunded.
Note: This is the last weekend of the first ticket wave. We recommend that you buy a ticket early so that you can get the cheapest prices for our twentieth edition.
Our advice for CampZone visitors:
- Stay at home if you have flu symptoms.
- Regularly wash your hands with water and soap or disinfecting gel. Bring some with you yourself.
- Keep at least 1,5-meter distance from each other.
- Avoid contact with people who show symptoms of the flu or a cold.
- Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow instead of your hand or use a paper tissue.
- Get travel and cancellation insurance in case you get ill.
Don’t forget to update your antivirus software, so that all of your computers stay virus-free.